Ka'Chava contains only 6g of sugar in our vanilla flavor, and 7g of sugar in the chocolate flavor.
Our lightly sweet taste comes from our blend of Coconut Nectar (Low GI & nutrient-rich) and Lo Han Fruit (zero-calorie, zero impact on blood sugar).
There are also trace amounts of naturally occurring sugars coming from many of the fruits and veggies in Ka'Chava as well. However, the majority of sugar listed on our label comes from the coconut nectar. Here are some of its health benefits:
- Low glycemic – not causing blood sugar spikes
- Rich source of minerals such as potassium, magnesium, zinc, and iron
- High in prebiotic fiber (FOS) and inulin that aid in digestion
- Contains 17 amino acids – including all 9 of the essential
- Includes electrolytes (potassium, sodium, calcium, and phosphorus)
- Has B vitamins and vitamin C.
- A whole food and unrefined sweetener
- Not chemically treated or processed
- No additives or preservatives
You can check out the 70 superfoods & nutrients in every serving of Ka'Chava here.