For a full breakdown of how the nutrients in Ka’Chava positively influence these seven aspects of your health, you can check out our Benefits pages — but here’s a quick summary:
- Energy: Iron, B-complex vitamins, vitamin D, and other nutrients in Ka’Chava play a critical role in the conversion of food to energy.
- Immunity: Nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin D, and zinc help create new immune cells, protect existing immune cells, and ward off various ailments.
- Digestion: Probiotics, digestive enzymes, fiber, and other gut-friendly nutrients in Ka’Chava help regulate digestion and keep your microbiome happy.
- Mental health: Too little vitamin D, magnesium, and other nutrients can drive depression and mess with focus, but Ka’Chava helps you hit your quota.
- Muscle growth: Protein, iron, electrolytes, and other nutrients aid in muscle protein synthesis, stamina, hydration, and recovery.
- Healthy weight: Ka’Chava is incredibly satisfying and filling for not a lot of calories, thanks to optimized levels of protein, fiber, and healthy fats—plus other nutrients that help regulate metabolism.
- Appearance: The omega-3s, vitamin E, vitamin C, and other nutrients in Ka’Chava can help brighten your skin, strengthen your nails, and lend your hair a little extra luster.
- Sleep: There are key nutrients in Ka'Chava that help support relaxation, and optimize hormones and neurotransmitters related to sleep quality.
- Stress: Ka’Chava doesn’t just support your physical body, it’s nutrients can help support optimal mental wellbeing, too.
- Heart: There 5 nutrients in Ka'Chava that have been shown to play a vital role in normal heart and blood vessel function.
- Joints & Bones: 5 nutrients that build strong bones & support healthy joints.
Beyond the health benefits, Ka’Chava is also a great way to streamline your mornings (or any mealtime). You won’t always have the time or energy to prep a green smoothie or salad, but keeping a bag of Ka’Chava on hand ensures you’re never without a nutritious option.